Gregor Ibic wrote:

If you re using xmlsec command line utility tool then you might use
"--print-all" option to see

There is no similar option. I recompiled xmlsec from source v 0.10.
Using it under win32 platform but also on linux.

Yes, you are right. This is an option for the verification. Just sign document with xmlsec and then
verify it with "--print-all" option.
of course, I always digest the same document with code and your xmlsec, but
in the second example I added CRNL to elements to see if C14N is actually
done on the node.
With xmlsec the C14N is not executed on the node. Maybe it is ok this way
but how can this signature be multiplatform?

I would be really surprised if C14N is not executed. I have to say that C14N preserves "new lines":
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-c14n#Example-WhitespaceInContent
You *must* have different digests in the first and second cases.

Aleksey