Ed,

You should try running xmlsec.exe with --repeat option. If there is a memory leak you should be able to see it when using large number of repetitions. Task manager should be enough to spot it if there is a 40kb leak per operation...

Bye.
 Amiler

From: Aleksey Sanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: xmlsec@aleksey.com
Subject: Re: [xmlsec] FW: Free/Destroy versus Memory Leak
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:50:23 -0800

Ed Shallow wrote:
Yes I hear you. It would be irrefutable if we could reproduce it with a
native "C" setup.

However, we need one that makes multiple calls (signs, verifies,
encrypts, decrypts) per process before exiting. The command line starts
a new process for each operation and one cannot measure the memory
profile.

Well, if there is a memory leak then it would present somewhere
even if one does 4 sequential calls instead of one program that
does all of it.

Aleksey