Hi Wouter,

Yes I use this three Init Functions.
I don't get any error, "just" the result is always NULL.
The parm (name) in the FindKey Function is the friendly name of the cert, or should it be something else.

From: Wouter Ketting [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006 11:38
To: Jürgen Heiss
Cc: xmlsec@aleksey.com
Subject: Re: [xmlsec] problems by xmlSecKeysMngrFindKey

As far as I know it is the same mechanism as used internally... Did you initialize xmlsec lib properly (probably a redundant question, but you never know):

xmlSecInit();
xmlSecCryptoAppInit(NULL);
xmlSecCryptoInit();

Also, do you get any error messages anywhere? Or the key is simply not found?

Wouter