#define XMLSEC_STACK_OF_X509            STACK_OF(X509)
#define XMLSEC_STACK_OF_X509_CRL        STACK_OF(X509_CRL)

Aleksey

Fabian Aude wrote:
good moring (in this side of the world) mr Sanin:

my name is Fabian Aude fom Chile at South America an im working right now with your xmsec libraries in order to make a digital signature for a program

teh trouble is that i dont understand totally what this twho macros does, i mean i know that both are used in "xmlSecOpenSSLX509StoreVerify ()" in order to verify the cert list,

but what this macros REALLY DOES? i can't understand them, usually a marco is used to save time with orders already done but , i need to know what kind of instructions have this macros.

i need to know ohw this twho macors works to know if i can make the signs without using them in my own programme , did they make a call to soemthing? , ponter? i have read in your page that

such macros are for "making the docbook happy" , what doeas that mean ???, i know that docbook is a markup language for technical documentation , but what type of relationship does it have with the

digital signatures ?

please im hoping for a quick response and i give to you all the thanks for the help given to me

Fabian Nicolas Aude Brevis Student of Public Accountancy