Hi,

I have a problem when I try to validate a detached signature against my document. The 'xmlSecDSigCtxVerify' function takes two parameters, the DSig context, and the node pointing to the signature <dsig:Signature/> <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/#sec-Signature> node. But as my detached signature has no URI, how can can I specify to the context the document that it has to validate. (The XML-Signature specification says that in such case, the application is supposing to know what was signed). Indeed, I try to build an API that sign any document build in memory and then saved with the detached signature to the disk (as a separated XML document of course), and another one to load both XML documents to validate the signature. I was able to sign and verify an enveloped signature, because in that case the signature is inside the document itself, but with detached signatures, what is the procedure ?

Can someone help, or point me to the documentation explaining how to do.

Thanks a lot,

Frank