https://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-openssl-app.html#XMLSECOPENSSLAPPKEYFROMCERTLOADBIO

Aleksey

wz qiang wrote:
hello Aleksey and Ed,
I use:
openssl x509 -inform pem -in cert.pem -pubkey -noout > publickey.pem
to extract the public key from certificate, and then load the public key into keymanager: key = xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoad(publickeyfile, xmlSecKeyDataFormatPem, NULL, NULL, NULL);
xmlSecCryptoAppDefaultKeysMngrAdoptKey(keys_mngr, key);
It seems to work. My following question is, is there some api in xmlsec which I can use to extract public key directly from certificate. I know in openssl there is X509_get_pubkey(certfile), but the return type is EVP_PKEY, here we need xmlSecKeyPtr. Thanks
Weizhong