On 2013-04-13, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> On 4/11/13 1:06 PM, David Rees wrote:

>>> I also took a first crack at using dynamic programming to store the
>>> xpath expression in the Level objects. So its only computed once for
>>> each level. That took it from 0.06 to 0.04. A patch with that first
>>> crack is at https://sourceforge.net/p/xmlunit/bugs/61/.

> I'll look into it later this weekend.

I've committed your patch and ported it to C#.

Deque#descendingIterator is Java6 while I tried to keep the code base
compatible to Java5 so far.  That seemed to be a good idea three years
ago, not sure whether it really is anymore or whether Java6 as baseline
is acceptable.  If so we might question .NET 2.0 vs 3.5 as well.

Stefan