Hi all

this should come as no surprise to anybody, there hasn't been a release
of XMLUnit 1.x in more than nine years. XMLUnit 2.x has long taken over
and its legacy module seems to be working for some people.

With this mail I'm just stating publically what has been true for a long
time. There will be no new XMLUnit 1.x releases and bugs are not going
to be fixed (no matter how severe). Please migrate to the legacy module
or even better to XMLUnit 2.x APIs. I will accept bug reports against
the legacy module and will try to fix them.

Stefan