Just built DrJekyll snapshot
(xmms2-devel.git-snapshot-b9e90e84758ede169da476a2adc9fa035d2f2103) and
found that there is no command to store the current playlist. I loaded
the contents of medialib into the playlist and LIST shows all entries.
CREATE creates the entry all_music. CLEAR clears the playlist, but LOAD
all_music adds no entries to the current playlist. There is no SAVE or
STORE command in the PLAYLIST options. Haven't checked code yet, just
thought I'd report...

Bug?

(BTW- I'm a noobie on working with XMMS2, so please be kind - I'm still
learning...)
--
Brett Brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Homenode Group Inc