Hello everyone,

This TEST period is probably as long as we suspected. We will probably
put out TEST5 soon. With a few fixes. I really really hope that is the
last TEST for DrJekyll.

We tossed the idea to include client releases in the XMMS2 release
notes. Client authors that has made releases that works with the
release of XMMS2 they can include their release notes in the XMMS2
release notes. Please send the texts (should include highlight changes
and download / full changelog + a small text about the client) to me
ASAP and I will include them for the final DrJekyll.

Thanks,
Tobias