Alan LaMielle wrote:
> http://bugs.xmms2.xmms.se/view.php?id=1553).  This is my first
> submission to the project, so I was hoping for comments on the patch's
> format, etc.  It's not much, but it was something simple to get me
> started.

It looks good to me. It will probably go in when DrJekyll is out.

I would change the logic so that it looks like this:

        if (!xmmsc_result_iserror (active_res) &&
            xmmsc_result_get_string (active_res, &active_name)) {
                print_info ("%s",active_name);
        }

Also, the help text is "Lists the active playlist", it should probably
be something more like "Displays the name of the active playlist".

 anders