On 14.5.2007, at 12.15, Juho Vähä-Herttua wrote:

Juho--

And if someone is editing those mailing list settings, I could just point out that the correct separator would be "\n-- \n" with two dashes and a space. Just -- is not enough since most clients really want one space after those two dashes and the preceding \n wouldn't maybe be necessary but as you can see it looks little ugly when appended directly to the message and I doubt it gets detected either.

Juho