On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 11:23:10AM +0900, Sébastien Cevey wrote:
> rafl, any comment about that, since you already had a look at them,
> earlier and yesterday?

There are some functions which could have a better and more intuitive
name like xmmsc_service_method_attribute_get.

Also the xmmsc_service_method_{arg,ret}_add_* methods which take pointer
values should probably copy their argument and make it const.

All other problems I had have already been fixed by zeegeek in his tree.

Also note that I reviewed and tested the public api only - not the
actual implementation.

> And indeed I'd like to have bindings for service clients when they are
> released, I think it's possible to prepare them while the code is
> merged and tested.

The service branch in my tree has perl bindings for most of the api.
Just a few things for actually writing service clients in perl are
missing as I'm not sure how the api on the perl side should look yet.

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #27:
radiosity depletion