Hello everybody,

I also planned to set up a dedicated meeting for visualization and its
merge. Vis is at a working state and should also be easily improvable
(adding capabilities), but there are outstanding issues for a merge.

Instead of setting up a second meeting, I would like everybody
interested in Visualization to attend this supersexy meeting to work out
what has to be done for the merge and how to start on it together :)

If you don't feel motivated yet, consider this kitty:
http://fopref.meinungsverstaerker.de/div_priv/lolcat.png

See you on Saturday!