Hi,
I'm currently porting the Ruby bindings to the new xmmsclient API
(result/value split), and I'm wondering why e.g.
xmmsc_coll_parse() has been renamed to xmmsv_coll_parse()?
The same applies to the other public functions in
xmmsclient/collection.c. Considering those functions live in the
xmmsclient namespace and operate on a xmmsc_connection_t, "xmmsc_" seems
the proper prefix.

So, can we fix this, or does anyone seriously think the current names
are correct? If so, why? :p

Regards,
Tilman