Daniel Svensson wrote:
The main goal with this is ofc to get some discussion going, to get
people to say, they I know this bug, I know what it involves and I
don't think it's that big of a deal if it ends up in DrN instead.
Earlier me and Anders used to have Mantis-races, but as the hours of
the day are always too few it's probably time to involve a bigger
crowd. Perhaps we could set some evening where we sit down and
re-classify the non-resolved bugs of DrM, so we can have a clear goal
on what to work on to get DrM out the door.

Great work! A quick look tells me that the number of bugs that needs to be fixed before DrM is about 0.

It would be really nice if someone could write a script that checked
that list for bugs that had the "has patch, needs review" flag set,
and produce a list out of that. It might be possible that Anders
possesses such a script already?

script? Why can't you just use standard filters in mantis?

 anders