Hello all, I am a collegiate student engaged in participating in GSoC 2009.
Despite the students application period hadn't started yet, I've been
looking at some organizations for projects of my interest. A friend of mine
told me he enjoyed accomplishing a project at XMMS2 in the last SoC. I've
found some of last year projects interesting. I know that the selected
mentoring organizations weren't announced by Google, but when XMMS2 team
probably will release its ideas list for this year? There will be
qualification tasks like sending patches?

Thanks in advance

--
Marcelo Galvão Póvoa