Anders Waldenborg wrote:

The first TEST release for XMMS2 0.4 DrM is out. Please grab it at the usual places (that means http://test.xmms.se/source/xmms2-0.5DrLecter+WIP+TEST1.tar.bz2 and git)

So start your xmms2-et and check http://test.xmms.se/ for what kind of testing we need. And make sure to file those bugs!

Testing has made some progress, and overall it looks pretty good. The more esoteric xforms still would like to see more testing.

Whats left in mantis with target DrM is:

(PU refers to the PU branch in my tree, with stuff I intend make TEST2 (PU = proposed updates))

- 2176: pshuffle playlists broken after xmms2d restart.

Fixed in PU

- 2169: Daemon sometimes crashes on launch with visualisations enabled

Needs to be fixed.

- 2179: nycli wscript doesn't check for headerfiles.

Should be trivial.

- 0775: Missing manpages - confirmed.

Would be nice, but not blocking release.

- 2139: manpage for nycli

We really should have this. But not strictly blocking release IMO.

- 2127: readline check fails, nycli doesn't build

I have a patch, would like people with this problem to test and comment. tilman? caotic?

- 2086: Show URL (or filename) when no metadata found

theefer has fix in the works.

- 2175: Error when terminal is resized /or errno is set to EINTR

Fixed in PU.

- 2174: waf doesn't mention --prefix option

Fixed in PU.

- 2173: all custom waf options should have help texts

Fixed in PU.

- 2114: perl bindings uses deprecated xmmsv_coll_operand_list_* functions

Fixed in PU.

- 2135: Documentation for the remove command could specify pattern format

Documentation is nice, but not strictly blocking.