how have you been surprised what can i say

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not
spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of
walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything
accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the
problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day
times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is
to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a
peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our
room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at
night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i
hate wasting time

valentines day preparations

im just obsessed with him

i do have one faithful companion who is braving the germs penny the pug russell

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i
cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them
off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put
them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and
happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in
control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

a little note for my valentine

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think
that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

what do you look for in a best friend

acre of land is my favorite song of his

grant and i talked last fall about wanting to take control and own a home and
make some of our dreams a reality so we planned to move back to california for
some opportunities there

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled
i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

when cate is too scared to go downstairs penny will go with her and everything
is all right she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull
her by the tail almost daily and even knowing the torture she will soon endure
she gets so excited when cate gets home from school

ok its hard to stop i love every song