Hello everyone.

Usually we meet up at the annual FOSDEM in Belgium for a small XMMS2-Con
type event. This year FOSDEM collides with another event that both me and
Daniel (nano) Svensson have to attend. After some discussions with my boss
(Emil for you who meet him at FOSDEM last year) I am now considering a
special XMMS2-Con event in Malmö, Sweden.

Purple Scout have agreed to sponsor with our office to use as a meeting
place and some food. The rest is up to us and our Google money.

How many would be interested in such a event? You would have to pay your
trip by yourself (you can fly into Malmö or Copenhagen, I really recommend
Copenhagen or take the train from Berlin directly). We will try to cover a
lot of the additional costs by getting somewhere to sleep for everyone and
using Google money on beer and food.

The idea is to have coding sprints, social activities and of course drinking
beer. :-)

My aim was to run it early 2010, around FOSDEM or even a bit later. But
nothing is set in stone, so please come with some feedback.

Thanks,
Tobias