Want a Job you can feel good about? Try our new Financial Campaign! Our company engages with the customers in meaningful dialogue to raise awareness regarding tax optimization and tax planning programs. We currently are hiring local representatives in all European countries for our new Financial Campaign. There are plenty of opportunities, for the right individuals, to grow in this dynamic young organization. We currently have a desire to promote our services and products through the network of our representatives and help our business grow. Opportunities to travel between offices in Berlin, London, and Warsaw welcome! Full training provided, and hey what other job do you get to work with rad people, chat about causes your passionate about and at the end of the day know you did something meaningful. You need: • Excellent communication skills, passion.
� Interest in financial issues.
� Availability for 2 hours a day.

We pay a wage of 1000 EUR plus additional bonus will be given on each assignment completed successfully.
To apply: email your contact number and a bit about yourself under the subject
'Regional Representative'.
Formal applications and information packages will be provided to suitable
candidates.

Please send the request to our email ad...@eurojobbnet.com,and I will answer
you personally as soon as possible

Thank you!