2011/2/11 Michel Dänzer <mic...@daenzer.net>:
> On Don, 2011-02-10 at 20:44 +0100, Maarten Maathuis wrote:
>> >
>> > As you've lowered the performance loss number again, I assume you mean
>> > 'high throughput' above. :)
>>
>> I really mean low latency at low throughput (typing for example), [...]
>
> That was always covered by the BlockHandler. Your problem was only due
> to the BlockHandler not getting called for a long time (and/or the
> driver not flushing properly in its own BlockHandler).

Even before i read this i got the idea if i shouldn't triple check if
I'm trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist anymore. So i'll do
some more testing. Maybe a revert is even in order. I made a mistake
once, i don't want to make a second one on top of that :)

--
Far away from the primal instinct, the song seems to fade away, the
river get wider between your thoughts and the things we do and say.