hi, all:  I'm building the X on my PowerPC platform and have a problem:
Everytime when I use the build.sh scricpt to build the X, the build.sh restart
from thebeginning to compile, it wastes a lot of time to rebuild the components
that it builtin the previous building process. I remember in the previous
version of build.sh, I canuse the -r option to specify the component from where
to begin building. But in current version of build.sh, this option is ignored,
instead it provides -o option, and it onlycompiles the specified component, and
ignores the followed components. Can someone tell mehow to reduce the building
time?