On 2013-05-07 08:22 (GMT+0200) Pander composed:

Alan Coopersmith wrote:

you can buy 2 or 3 new ATI or Nvidia cards for that $100
and get much better performance & support than trying to make an old card
limp along forever.

Well, it is an integrated card in my laptop.

The newest SiS video _card_ I can recall ever encountering was made last century, before Intel began integrating video in motherboard chipsets as a matter of course. IOW, SiS video is typically a component on a low cost motherboard, often, maybe usually, on motherboards without slots in which to put any video card regardless of price. I bought myself a SiS video motherboard once. That won't happen again, except maybe under extreme duress, neglect or accident.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/