On 09/11/13 08:52 PM, Daniel Stone wrote:
Hi,

On 11 September 2013 17:31, Mark Kettenis <mark.kette...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
From: Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersm...@oracle.com>
Pushing the patch is easy - determining if it's our consensus to change
the X.Org coding style to allow this is the hard part.

Does anyone object to allowing this change to the coding style now that
it's no longer a hard requirement for OpenBSD's ports?

It's still bad style.

Yeah, I actually totally agree.

The one bit I would like to have is declarations in for/while loops, such
as
        for (int i = 0; i < MAXSCREENS; i++)

Having declarations in the middle of code blocks I can live without, though
in a few cases it would reduce the complexity of our #ifdef nesting.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com