Hi Egbert,

I developed a patch for xauth to fix some nasty problems. I first asked Alan to apply the patch but he had not enough time to do it. So after some time he gave me access to Xorg as a commiter (I certainly did not do this on my own).

So my plan was to look after xauth, which I still want to do. However, I changed my employer in the mean time so I currently have not much spare time. But this will change soon, as I am now more incorporated to my new job.

I now promise to apply the patch and all other pending stuff until the end of the month. If I fail, then feel free to remove me from the MAINTAINERs file and revoke my access rights. However, I am confident, that I can do it, because it really is not much to do.

Feel free to contact me for further questions.

Kind regards,
 Tilmann