Adam Jackson <a...@redhat.com> writes:

> I suppose. The code is almost certainly broken as-is though, I can't
> imagine trying to do both sigio and threaded input on the same fd would
> go well (or be in any way reasonable to support).

Looking usbSigioReadInput, xf86AddEnabledDevice and xf86SigioReadInput
shows that the existing code is just in-lining the old version of
xf86AddEnabledDevice.

I don't think we need to make this ABI dependent, we can just remove
usbSigioReadInput and unconditionally call xf86AddEnabledDevice. With
the old server code, it'd end up doing nothing different, and with the
new server code, it will end up getting threaded input as desired.

--
-keith