Hey Jason, Carlos,

> Okay... I had some remote confusion:
>
> $ git remote -v
> jason https://github.com/wayland-tablet/xserver.git (fetch)
>
> I picked the most recent branch there as a starting point, but it's
> sensibly older than that. I take back these patches, will look into
> merging what's good of those with yours.

I just started taking a quick look at these patches, I have one remark while at
it, if I may, a couple of those patches (4/7 "xwayland: Handle wp_tablet
events" and 5/7 "Handle tablet_tool events" for example) use hardcoded values
that seem a tad obscure (at least to me) or maybe hardware related, would be
nice to give some explanation of where those come from in the code itself.

Cheers,
Olivier