On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 08:00 +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> IIRC we have some inline Assembly in our code. That's probably why
> this is there.

Yep, I have to comment it out on AMD64 if I want to compile.

The automake macros this patches remove are not applicable to in-line
assembly. It is used only for external file with a .s or preprocessed
files with .S or .sx. The gcc emitted command before/after the patch is
the same.

Are you ok with patch?

BTW, what is the development process in geode land? I normally wait for
a Reviewed-by: tag which I add in the commit text before pushing the
patches.