These are two fairly straight forward patches I'd like to give someone a chance to comment on. In a single-thread Xserver, these patches should have no effect, but they make the code a little more friendly to Tiago's threading patches (and this is what we're already doing in the apple branches).

The first only increments mieqEventQueue.tail when the data is in the queue (since mieqProcessInputEvents assumes the data to be valid if tail is incremented).

The second moves a hunk in mieqProcessInputEvents after we increment mieqEventQueue.head, so we don't need to hold a mutex for an unnecessarily.

If nobody pipes up in the next few days, I'll be pushing them into master.

Thanks,
Jeremy