Hi,

I've been trying to find some more information on all this... From what I've read, xinerama is deprecated in favor of xrandr. But, xrandr doesn't support multiple GPUs?

I have 3 monitors (two side monitors being rotated 90 degrees), two Nvidia GPUs... and so far the only way to get them functioning is through xinerama. I'd like to get away from xinerama as it doesn't seem to allow for 3D...

Is it possible to use xrandr in this configuration? If it is, can some one point me in that direction? I've been all over google, and really... am just more confused.

Thanks in advance...
Daniel