Sunday afternoon, using WinXP's ftp client I downloaded everything from 7.5's everything/* using mget. All the files are corrupt, using "tar -tjvf ..." in some cases after showing the first file in the archive. The md5sums for several I spot checked didn't match either. In same session I successfully downloaded Firefox & Thunderbird source tarballs within Firefox browser, so some things worked. Are you using some special version of gzip/bzip2, or something special for an ftp client?

paulgrog...@lycos.com
TANSTAAFL (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch)
Not responsible for anything after this line.