Am 10.04.10, 10:03 -0500 schrieb Pat Kane:
The backtrace indicates that you are trying to connect to display ":1",
is that really what you want to do (connect to the 2nd display)?

Its intentional, as debuging happened from X session ":0". Generally it does not matter from what session the XOpenDisplay() is called. If XOpenDisplay() is called at startup it goes into a non returning polling.