On 01/15/2011 12:19 PM, Alex Deucher wrote:
On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Matthew Monaco<dgbale...@verizon.net>  wrote:
My monitor, ASUS VE248H, looks horrible when the overscan is on (or is it
off? The image on the screen is too small.)

There is an option for Full / Overscan, however it doesn't seem to have any
effect on the image (I really wish it did).

This is all on HDMI, over DVI it looks fine; I guess the monitor gives a
different EDID per connection.

What are my options here?

xrandr --output<OUTPUT>  --set underscan off

Alex

Thanks. Are there any plans to include this in xorg.conf so it take effect immediately for all X sessions, or even in the kernel so KMS works nicely?