Am 01.02.11, 19:25 +0800 schrieb Sam Spilsbury:
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:04 PM, David Woodfall <d...@dawoodfall.net> wrote:
I realise that xcompmgr was only meant to serve as an example but it
is still the best simple comp manager around.

Is anyone maintaining it?

Is there a way of debugging what exactly it's getting stuck on when it
maxes CPU? (It doesn't segfault so I'm not sure gdb will help).

Or perhaps someone has suggestions for another comp manager that does
transparency and shadows? (Tried compmgr and cairo-compmgr and they
don't work). It has to work with fluxbox so compiz is out.

YMMV but there is a patch to compiz to make it run without the window
manager portion.

http://git.compiz.org/~tuxmarkv/zcomp/

Just a thought :)

That would be really cool.