I know I'm biased, but Python is generally available on systems. RPM-based
systems and Gentoo require it, and most other distros need it in their base
layout. (Slack might be the exception here.)

I'm deeply sorry that you don't like Python, but it's not a dependency
anybody feels like working around.

Sending from a mobile, pardon the brevity. ~ C.