On 05/26/16 06:56 PM, Christopher Barry wrote:
I have certain software that must use opengl, and it runs on windows. I
had to stand up a separate box just for that application, as I run
Linux everywhere else. I could not make it work in a KVM VM due to no
opengl capability in KVM (I won't use vmware).

Have you considered VirtualBox with it's OpenGL passthrough?  I don't
know if it will work for this situation, but it might.

https://www.virtualbox.org/
https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch04.html#guestadd-video

(Disclaimer: while I don't work on VirtualBox, I work for the company
 who makes it and sells optional support & addons for it, though the
 core software is free.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com