Hi,

My current system configuration is like application gives the frame to XORG and
XORG is configured to use simple frame buffer driver(mapped to DDR address).
I need to implement a ping pong buffer utility in such a way that every new
frame goes to two different DDR addresses.
I can reserve two block of memory in simple frame buffer driver adding below
mentioned code in system-user.dtsi:
chosen {
    framebuffer0: framebuffer@3ee48000 {
        compatible = "simple-framebuffer";
        memory-region = <&frontbuff_reserved> <&backbuff_reserved>;
        width = <1280>;
        height = <800>;
        stride = <5120>;
        format = "a8r8g8b8";
        status = "okay";
    };

};

reserved-memory {
    #address-cells = <2>;
    #size-cells = <2>;
    ranges;

    frontbuff_reserved: framebuffer@3ee48000 {
        no-map;
        reg = <0x0 0x3ee48000 0x0 0x400000>;
    };
    backbuff_reserved: framebuffer@3f248000 {
        no-map;
        reg = <0x0 0x3f248000 0x0 0x400000>;
    };
};
But I need some support in how XORG can use these two memory alternatively on
every frame/image at runtime.
I have attached the xorg log file and conf file for reference.

Regards,
Prija

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the
sender and delete this message.