On 9/22/21 3:33 AM, Thomas Dickey wrote:
a script/testcase might help with this report.

1)  Clear the screen.
2)  cat a known good (and multiple text line tall) Sixel image.
3) Hit enter enough times to get the prompt down to the bottom of the screen.
4)  Repeat #2.
5)  Compare the output from #2 and #4.

I'll reply with a copy of the Sixel image that I used for testing.

In v368, the picture takes up ~25 lines.
In v369, the picture only shows the last line and is on the line where the cat command was. -- So if you run the cat command on the first line, you only get one line (6 pixels) of output. If you run the command on the 25th line, you get 25 lines (25 x 6 pixels) of output.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die