Hello, I am new to xlib/xcb and started off (not knowing any better) with gdk/gtk3. So created the event loop but in the handling of events I came upon an oddity. I wrote xcb, no response, so assume this is a bug because of response.
The event sequence for button 2 mouse press:
window 83886080, LEAVE_NOTIFY (623,112)
window 83886080, ENTER_NOTIFY (623,112)
window 83886080, BUTTON_PRESS Button 2 modifier 0 (623,112)
An assumption would be if this is in fact a feature of button 2, that it is to signal a drag begin event. But that seemed a little illogical to me. I would think that to be something like:
window 83886080, BUTTON_PRESS Button 2 modifier 0 (623,112)
window 83886080, LEAVE_NOTIFY (623,112)
window 83886080, ENTER_NOTIFY (623,112)
or BUTTON_PRESS, FOCUS_OUT, FOCUS_IN.
If is a feature, can someone please (as simplistically as possible) explain how to use. If not a feature, what is best way to block/ignore so as not to run extra code that may be attached to handling event LEAVE_NOTIFY of a button press event.
Steve