Hello,

not something very fancy, but I for example upgraded from 1.43 to 1.55 now and discovered that most of the thread interface used in tipc tcp/ip and rtos is now deprecated in version 1.55, the new functions are extensions to the interface, so I cannot simply use these functions since it would destroy downward compatibility.

See also http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/thread/thread_management.html

Best Regards,

Thorsten