Hello -

  With 8 bpp pseudocolor, I'm finding that simply starting the
  X-Server allocates almost all the color cells in the default
  colormap.  There are only about 12 free cells, and most programs
  either fail or install a private colormap.  Is there an extension
  which may be doing this?

  This also happens when starting the server with:

xinit /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -- :0

  I'm running XFree4 and the i128 driver from yesterday's CVS.

Thanks for your help,

- Sidik

P.S.: Other than mga, does anything else support "Overlay"?
  What happens if I include one mga screen with "overlay"
  in a xinerama configuration where the other screens are
  different cards not supporting overlay?