Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:44:22 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?SooriPatil?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Xpert]ALi Art X Display driver

Dear Sir,
I am using ALi Art X chipset Mother Board which has inbuilt graphic card :
3D
128-bit AGP Graphics
Accelerator with Hardware Geometry Engine,

The Mother Board is used for AMD K6-2 500 MHZ CPU

Please let me know the driver location to download

-Suresh Patil
Sanath Systems
67,Adarsh nagar
Hubli

--
John Clemens          http://www.deater.net/john
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     ICQ: 7175925, IM: PianoManO8