I've asked this before, and never really got an answer...

Does anyone know if, and how, to get 2 Rage128 RE's (both Apple PCI) to
work with XFree in a dualhead configuration? Preferably with Xinerama? Are
there any fixes in CVS that might help? Whenever I try to get XFree
(4.1.0.1 binaries from Debian sid/PPC) to start both heads (without
Xinerama), it ends up dying with signal 11 before it can get both heads
started. I have gotten dualhead to work in MacOS, so I know the card works
fine. Anyone have any pointers?

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN