I just downloaded Xfree86 Darwin-ppc. When I run it I get the Folowing:
[localhost:/usr/X11R6/bin] jakpuma% ./XDarwin -quartz
Running in parallel with Mac OS X Quartz window server.

XFree86 Version 4.1.0 / X Window System
Release Date: 2 June 2001
         If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your hardware is
         newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
         reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
Operating System: Darwin

Fatal server error:
QuartzOsVendorInit called without Quartz support.

    OsVendorFatalError
    AbortDDX
Quitting XDarwin...

FatalError re-entered, aborting
QuartzGiveUp called without Quartz support.

Abort.
I started it by doing ./XDarwin -quartz in the /usr/X11R6/bin folder.
Whan I double-click XDarwin in /Applacitons folder the screen just
flashes. What should I do?  My config is a Rev. D iMac running Mac OS X
10.1.
Landon Rodgers