http://www.lindows.com/
 was wondering if this one gets his wil dont it affect the rest of linux/unix
sosiety ?
 i just discoverd linux like 2 years ago and heeeyyy know what i love it
one of the reasons i like it is cause not all the pepol use it and the few i
know that are using it is like loveing it too :)
 But IF this new emulator is realsed wouldnt that be like, know what i dont
have too rip gates any more lets all go linux insted, moving alot of the REAL
big software companies down too linux -GREAT- no it isnt that good a thing
cause if linux is hit by big software companies like MS and other, then they
will go hmmm lets get payed... so we will stop handing out open source codes
..
then the open source projects will die out slow but they will die :/
 What will be left too the pepol that loved unix/linux?
Aint we titeled too have our freeware and joy of having an easy OS too handel
not that black nothing too see OS called Microsoft and there REAL expeciv
software ? i Like linux the way it is not the way it could be.. :/