On 26 October 2001, Marco Quezada said:
> Hi, I upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.1.0 and everything works fine except when
> I display and image on the root window the image does not get stretched
> to fit the virtual desktop (which worked ok in 4.0.2), instead I get a
> tile of the image file.

What are you using to load and display the image on the root window?  I
was unaware of any X server features that would do that for you, so...

> I attach a copy of my current XF86Config file
> for reference.

...that's probably irrelevant.

> I currently run a dual head system in Xinerama mode. Any
> ideas are greatly appreciated.

That might be relevant.  Did you use Xinerama with X 4.0?  Does the root
image thing work under 4.1 with single-headed display?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                [EMAIL PROTECTED]