Hi,

I have been playing with X 4.1.0 in Red Hat 7.2,

First of all I couldn't launch (or find) "xf86cfg"

I have two files in X11 which are XF86Config and XF86Config-4

I did renamed XF86Config-4 to XF86Config and it said Section "ServerLayout" instruction not supported or not know.

I did added cards in the computer, it detected the card, Xconfigurator modified the XF86Config file and then X tried to start 3 times and then stopped (it tried to start into the first card with the second card drivers)

I'm very confused here and I'm also a begginer on linux.

My main card is a dualport Colorgraphic Lightning V+ which has 2 S3 Trio64+ chips w/2Mb each.

Thanks in advance!!