Hey, I would like to mix xdga 2.0 (so I can write directly to the frame
buffer myself) and openGL.  Is this possible, if you say yes, please send
code that does exactly this.
I switch modes to whatever I want with XDGASetMode(...).
Then I set up some glxcontext and all that crap with a window, then make the
window MapRaised and also glxMakeCurrent.  None of those give any errors.
Then I try to draw to that window as if it was a normal window, and here I
get odd behavior, as in nothing happens.  Nothing at all happens, but the
drawing code and the glxSwapBuffers code works just fine (as in no errors,
but nothing appears on the screen).

I can't for the life of me figure out why this is not working, when if I use
the old xdga interface (Xf86SetVidMode, etc) then things work.  Any
suggestions or clues?  Thanks, Chris