SetViewportOrgEx:
The SetViewportOrgEx function sets the viewport origin of a device context
by using the specified coordinates.

SetViewportExtEx
The SetViewportExtEx function sets the horizontal and vertical extents of
the viewport for a device context by using the specified values.

SetWindowOrgEx
The SetWindowOrgEx function sets the window origin of the device context by
using the specified coordinates.

SetWindowExtEx
The SetWindowExtEx function sets the horizontal and vertical extents of the
window for a device context by using the specified values.

>    I don't know what those Windows functions are suppossed to do.
> All rendering in X is window-relative.  If that viewport function
> lets you change that, there is no equivalent in X and you'll
> have to do the viewport translation yourself.
    If it's not possible, how can this translation be done? (one way that
I'm thinking is to keep some offsets and add them to the drawing
coordinates; if they are 0, no changes to the origin are done, if not,
everything that is to be drawn will be translated; it seems much complicated
to set the viewport extents)

Dany.